the Cautions & Dangers of Meditation
I. Points to have in mind.
This work of construction concerns the handling of energy. Students should ponder upon the distinction between energy and force.
It is dependent upon the use of the creative imagination. Students would do well to reflect upon the relationship of the imagination to the intuition and of both to the mind.
The work of building the antahkarana must be done with as much conscious understanding as possible.
II. The six steps or methods of building the Antahkarana.
1. Intention.a. The achieving of right orientationTowards the soulTowards the Spiritual Triadb. A mental understanding of the work to be done is necessary.c. A ring-pass-not of consciously gathered energies must be created and held in a state of tension.d. A period of clear thinking anent this process of Intention must be attempted.e. Then follows the preservation of a point of tension.
2. Visualisation.a. The use of the creative imagination or the picture-making faculty.b. Response to intuitional or buddhic impression.c. Preoccupation with two energies:The energy held at a point of tension within the previously created ring-pass-not.The active picture-forming energy brought into action by the mind of the builder.
3. Projection.a. The calling in of the will through the method appropriate to the Ray of the disciple, the soul ray.b. The simultaneous preservation of three lines of thought:Awareness of the blended personality and soul.Awareness of the point of focused tension.Awareness of the Ray energy in its will aspect.c. The use of one or other of the seven Ray methods of projection, according to the Ray of the disciple.d. The use of a Word of Power.
4. Invocation and Evocation.a. The blended soul and personality are now invocative, and their united intention is expressed in the previous three stages.b. Then a response comes from the Spiritual Triad, which that intention, propelled by an act of will from a point of tension has evoked.
5. Stabilisation.This is brought about by long patient use of the four previous processes and followed by a conscious use of the antahkarana.
6. Resurrection and Ascension.This is the rising up of the consciousness out of soul and personality limitations (from the angle of the Monad) and its passing into that of the Spiritual Triad.
Individually, and as a group, we are contributing to the building of the planetary antahkarana. The relating of humanity/Shamballa, then of Earth/Sun is our intent. Thus we are not focussed only upon ourselves and limited by it.
[VSK: drawings to be developed and inserted]
Clearing the space
State the intent
a) Response to buddhic or intuitional impression
b) Use of the creative imagination or picture-making faculty
c) Preoccupation with 2 energies
HOLD and VISUALIZE
Calling will aspect of soul ray
Awareness of three lines of thought1. Blended personality and soul2. Point of focussed tension3. Ray energy in its will aspect
Use word of power and project …..
Invocation and Evocation
Hold previous three stages (invocation_
Response from spiritual Triad