Visualization for Rule VIII for Disciples and Initiates
Sentence or Phrase IV
“When this is realised and the Law of the Supplementary Seven is understood let the group understand the Three and then the ONE.”
1. Align with the soul.
2. Visualize and reaffirm the individual antahkarana. Emphasize particularly the colors belonging to your soul and personality ray, otherwise indigo blue.
3. Align with the group soul and realize your identity with it.
4. Visualize and reaffirm the group antahkarana glowing with all seven colors of the rainbow. Emphasize the color indigo blue of the great synthetic second ray.
5. Utilizing the group antahkarana, imagine the group open and accessible to the levels of the spiritual triad, and increasingly infused by the energies of those dimensions.
6. See the group soul approaching identification with the Spiritual Hierarchy of our planet, and with the Christ at the Heart of Hierarchy.
7. Identified as the group soul and imaginatively under triadal impression, ponder on what it is that is to be realized. Review the three septenates upon which we concentrated in the last Meditation/Visualization: “the lesser seven, the greater seven and the planetary seven”.
8. Review the kind of knowing expected of both you, individually, and of your group. How does the group know when it knows that which is required to be known? How do you know when you know that which is required to be known?
9. What, in essence, is the “Law of the Supplementary Seven”? To which septenate does it refer? What is the true meaning of the word, “Supplementary”?
10. Is there a supplementary seven in your own microcosmic system? Has this septenate truly become “supplementary”? Why or why not?
11. Is there a supplementary seven in the energy system of your group? Has this septenate truly become “supplementary”? Why or why not?
12. What is the relationship between the septenate referenced in the Law of the Supplementary Seven and the three main septenates you have been considering: “the lesser seven, the greater seven and the planetary seven”?
13. What does it mean to “understand” the Law of the Supplementary Seven? Do you understand it? Does your group understand it? What evidence exists that either you or your group understands this Law?
14. Why does an understanding of the Law of the Supplementary Seven follow upon the knowing of the three sevenfold groups and their relationship to “one great whole”?
15. What are the “Three”? What is the “ONE”? What are some of the possible interpretations of the “Three” and the “ONE”?
16. Do you think it is suggested that the group and its members must first understand the “Three” before it is possible to understand the “ONE”? If this is the case, why is it the case?
17. How close are you and your group to knowing the three septenates; knowing their relation to each other and to the “one great whole” which they comprise; understanding the Law of the Supplementary Seven; understanding the “Three”; understanding the “ONE”?
18. What do you think would move you and/or your group toward these knowings and understandings?
19. Do you think these knowings and understandings must occur sequentially? If so, why? If not, why not?
20. Visualize these knowings and understandings occurring. What impression or impressions come to you as a result of this visualization? Are the major factors in this abstruse Rule becoming any more real to you?
21. What is your will with respect to the requirements of Rule VIII for Disciples and Initiates? Why is it your will?
22. Make note of any realizations that have come to you in the course of this Meditation/Visualization.
23. Breathe forth the essence of your realizations to uplift the field of human consciousness.
24. Sound the Great Invocation
25. OM OM