Visualization for Rule VIII for Applicants
“When the disciple nears the portal, the Greater Seven must awaken and bring forth response from the lesser seven upon the double circle.”
1. Align with the soul.
2. Visualize and reaffirm the individual antahkarana.
3. Align with the group soul and realize your identity with it. Emphasize particularly the colors belonging to your soul and personality ray, otherwise indigo blue.
4. Visualize and reaffirm the group antahkarana glowing with all seven colors of the rainbow. Emphasize the color indigo blue of the great synthetic second ray.
5. Utilizing the group antahkarana, imagine the group open and accessible to the levels of the spiritual triad, and increasingly infused by the energies of those dimensions.
6. See the group soul approaching identification with the Spiritual Hierarchy of our planet, and with the Christ at the Heart of Hierarchy.
7. Focussed as the disciple within the group soul and under imagined triadal impression, contemplate the nature of the “portal”. Is it an individual portal or a group portal or, in some manner, both?
8. Visualize the portal of initiation and see yourself (in right relation to your group) approaching that portal.
9. What, to the best of your knowledge, are the “Greater Seven”? What are the “lesser seven”? Can you visualize these “Greater Seven” in relation to the “lesser seven”? If so, what do you learn from this visualization?
10. What is the meaning of the awakening of the “Greater Seven”? Are these “Greater Seven” as a whole, or any of them, awakening in your life? How do you know if they are awakening? In what manner, if any, do you experience that awakening?
11. Visualize the “Greater Seven” awakening in your own, microcosmic life.
12. What is the nature of the response which the “Greater Seven” elicit from the “lesser seven”? In your own microcosmic life, are the “Greater Seven” both awakening and bringing forth response from the “lesser seven”? If so, how do you know?
13. Visualize the “Greater Seven” awakening and bringing forth response from the “lesser seven”. What do you experience from this visualization?
14. What is the “double circle”? In what respects is it “double”? In what respects a “circle”?
15. Visualize the relationship between the “Greater Seven” and the “lesser seven” in terms of a double circle. Do you learn anything about the circulation of energies from this visualization?
16. What do you experience if you visualize the Lords of the Seven Rays and the Seven Rishis of the Great Bear in influential relationship with the “Greater Seven” and “lesser seven”? What impressions come to you as a result of this visualization?
17. What do you think you can do in your microcosmic life to contribute the awakening of the “Greater Seven” and their right relation to the “lesser seven upon the double circle”? Is this a perfectly natural process or can it be rightly hastened?
18. Make note of any realizations that have come to you in the course of this Meditation/Visualization.
19. Breathe forth the essence of your realizations to uplift the field of human consciousness.
20. Sound the Great Invocation
21. OM OM