MaKaRa hosts the Collected Works of Michael D. Robbins
Visualization for Rule VII for Disciples and Initiates, Sentence or Phrase IV
“Let the group sound a dual chord, reverberating in the halls where move the Masters”, …
1. Align with the soul.
2. Visualize and reaffirm the individual antahkarana.
3. Align with the group soul and realize your identity with it. Emphasize particularly the colors belonging to your soul and personality ray, otherwise indigo blue.
4. Visualize and reaffirm the group antahkarana glowing with all seven colors of the rainbow. Emphasize the color indigo blue of the great synthetic second ray.
5. Utilizing the group antahkarana, imagine the group open and accessible to the levels of the spiritual triad, and increasingly infused by the energies of those dimensions.
6. See the group soul approaching identification with the Spiritual Hierarchy of our planet, and with the Christ at the Heart of Hierarchy.
7. Identified as the group soul and imaginatively under triadal impression, focus on the nature of the “dual chord” sounded by the group. What is it? Why is it dual? What are the dualities involved?
8. Think—what is it about this “dual chord” which enables it to reverberate “in the halls where move the Masters”?
9. Imagine the group sounding the “dual chord” and immerse yourself participatively in this sounding.
10. ‘Feel’ the nature of this sounding. What aspects of your nature and of the group nature does this sounding involve or evoke?
11. Imaginatively ‘hear’ the “dual chord” “reverberating in the halls where move the Masters”. Dwell within the ‘hearing’ and attempt to ‘feel’ the nature of this reverberation(s).
12. Is there a part of your nature (or the group nature) that reverberates during this imaginative ‘hearing’?
13. Continuing to be imaginatively immersed in the sounding of the “dual chord” and (imaginatively participating in the reverberations of that dual chord within the ‘Master’s halls’) attempt to ‘feel’ or be deeply impressed by this experience.
14. Imagine the group undergoing a process of spiritual transformation as a result of the group sounding of the “dual chord”, and the relationship of the group to the Masters enhanced.
15. Make note of any realizations that have come to you in the course of this meditation/visualization.
16. Breathe forth the essence of your realizations to uplift the field of human consciousness.
17. Sound the Great Invocation
18. OM OM