MaKaRa hosts the Collected Works of Michael D. Robbins
Visualization for Rule VII for Disciples and Initiates, Sentence or Phrase II
“They are no longer men as are the Masters,...
1. Align with the soul.
2. Visualize and reaffirm the individual antahkarana.
3. Align with the group soul and realize your identity with it. Emphasize particularly the colors belonging to your soul and personality ray, otherwise indigo blue.
4. Visualize and reaffirm the group antahkarana glowing with all seven colors of the rainbow. Emphasize the color indigo blue of the great synthetic second ray.
5. Utilizing the group antahkarana, imagine the group open and accessible to the levels of the spiritual triad, and increasingly infused by the energies of those dimensions.
6. See the group soul approaching identification with the Spiritual Hierarchy of our planet, and with the Christ at the Heart of Hierarchy.
7. Identified as the group soul and imaginatively under triadal impression, ponder on the nature of the Masters of the Wisdom.
8. Visualizing and attuning to the Master or Masters Whom you have studied and of Whom you may know something, attempt to understand what makes a Master a Master.
9. Ponder now on the nature of the Chohans of the race of men.
10. Visualizing and attuning to the Chohan or Chohans Whom you have studied and of Whom you may know something, attempt to understand what makes a Chohan a Chohan.
11. What is the difference between a Master and a Chohan? Can you understand and qualitatively ‘feel’ something of this difference?
12. Why are Masters still considered “men” and the Chohans no longer so?
13. Imagine the implications of the fact that the Masters are “men” and the Chohans are not.
14. Visualize the work done, respectively, by the Masters and Chohans Whom you have studied and of Whom you may know something.
15. Visualize the beneficent results of this work and feel yourself (within the group soul) in alignment with and expressive of the flow of energy emanating from Them.
16. Make note of any realizations that have come to you in the course of this meditation/visualization.
17. Breathe forth the essence of your realizations to uplift the field of human consciousness.
18. Sound the Great Invocation
19. OM OM