MaKaRa hosts the Collected Works of Michael D. Robbins
Visualization for Rule VII for Disciples and Initiates, Sentence or Phrase I
Let the group life emit the Word of Invocation and thus evoke response within those distant Ashrams where move the Chohans of the race of men.
1. Align with the soul.
2. Visualize and reaffirm the individual antahkarana.
3. Align with the group soul and realize your identity with it. Emphasize particularly the colors belonging to your soul and personality ray, otherwise indigo blue.
4. Visualize and reaffirm the group antahkarana glowing with all seven colors of the rainbow. Emphasize the color indigo blue of the great synthetic second ray.
5. Utilizing the group antahkarana, imagine the group open and accessible to the levels of the spiritual triad, and increasingly infused by the energies of those dimensions.
6. See the group soul approaching identification with the Spiritual Hierarchy of our planet, and with the Christ at the Heart of Hierarchy.
7. Aligned with the group soul and under imagined triadal impression, ponder on the nature of the “group life”. What is this “group life”? Attempt to ‘feel’ it.
8. What is the “Word of Invocation”?
9. Consider—how it is that the “group life” emits the “Word of Invocation”?
10. Attempt to ‘hear’, ‘feel’, or participate in this “Word of Invocation”.
11. Visualize, ‘hear’, or participate in the group life emitting the “Word of Invocation”.
12. Reflect—who are the “Chohans of the race of men”? How do the Chohans “move”? What is the nature of the Ashrams of the Chohans and why are such Ashrams called “distant”?
13. Identified with the group soul, imaginatively attune with the Chohans ‘moving’ within Their distant Ashrams.
14. Imaginatively participate (through ‘seeing’ and ‘hearing’) as the “group life” emits the “Word of Invocation” and attempt to ‘see’ and ‘hear’ this “Word” evoking response within the “distant Ashrams” of the Chohans.
15. What is the nature of this response (as you imagine it)? How would you express or understand that which is being evoked by the emitted “Word”? What is the experience of participating (as a group) in this evoked response?
16. Identified with the group soul, dwell immersed in this imagined participation.
17. Make note of any realizations that have come to you in the course of this meditation/visualization.
18. Breathe forth the essence of your realizations to uplift the field of human consciousness.
19. OM OM