Visualization for Rule VI for Disciples and Initiates, Sentence V
“It onward moves in life.”
1. Align with the soul.
2. Visualize and reaffirm the individual antahkarana.
3. Align with the group soul and realize your identity with it. Emphasize particularly the colors belonging to your soul and personality ray, otherwise indigo blue.
4. Visualize and reaffirm the group antahkarana glowing with all seven colors of the rainbow. Emphasize the color indigo blue of the great synthetic second ray.
5. Utilizing the group antahkarana, imagine the group open and accessible to the levels of the spiritual triad, and increasingly infused by the energies of those dimensions.
6. See the group soul approaching identification with the Spiritual Hierarchy of our planet, and with the Christ at the Heart of Hierarchy.
7. As a soul-infused individual, identify with and as the group soul.
8. Imaginatively extend this antahkaranic openness to the realm of the monad, Shamballa, the “Center where the Will of God is known”.
9. Absorbed as a group soul in this alignment, ponder on the occult nature of “life”. Realize “life” as the ‘Fundamental Substance’.
10. As you ponder on life as the ‘Fundamental Substance’, seek to recognize the group soul, yourself as and individual, and all living beings imbued with life.
11. Ponder on the distinction between consciousness and life?
12. What would it mean to onward move on consciousness? Are you and the group doing this?
13. By contrast, what would it mean to “onward move in life”? How would this be accomplished?
14. What would be the individual and group result if the group onward moved in life?
15. Visualize the group soul moving onward in life. Feel the energy effects of this movement.
16. Attempt as a group soul to identify with and as “life”.
17. Send forth the essence of your realization to uplift the field of human consciousness.
18. OM OM