Visualization for Rule VI for Disciples and Initiates, Sentence IV
“Let then the group—merged in the fifth—be nourished by the sixth and seventh and realise that all the lesser rules are rules in time and space and cannot hold the group.”
1. Align with the soul.
2. Visualize and reaffirm the individual antahkarana.
3. Align with the group soul and realize your identity with it. Emphasize particularly the colors belonging to your soul and personality ray, otherwise indigo blue.
4. Visualize and reaffirm the group antahkarana glowing with all seven colors of the rainbow. Emphasize the color indigo blue of the great synthetic second ray.
5. Utilizing the group antahkarana, imagine the group open and accessible to the levels of the spiritual triad, and increasingly infused by the energies of those dimensions.
6. See the group soul approaching identification with the Spiritual Hierarchy of our planet, and with the Christ at the Heart of Hierarchy.
7. Identify with and as the group soul.
8. Visualize the group soul merged within the Fifth Kingdom of Nature (the
Kingdom of Solar Angels).
9. ‘Feel’ the “vivid, flaming, drenching life” which necessarily accompanies this merging. Contemplate the world of living energies in which you are immersed.
10. Ponder on the nature of the “sixth and seventh” (the
Kingdom of Planetary Lives and the Kingdom of Solar Lives).
11. Attempt (as a group) to attune (as much as possible) with the energy quality of the “sixth”.
12. Attempt (as a group) to attune (as much as possible) with the energy quality of the “seventh”.
13. Ponder on the distinction between the energies of the fifth and those of the sixth and seventh.
14. Try to understand the nature of the ‘nourishment’ which could descend into the group soul from the sixth and the seventh. What would be the result in the group soul of the absorption of such nourishment?
15. Attempt to ‘feel’ the presence of such nourishment descending and absorbed.
16. Identified as the group soul think about the nature of the “lesser rules”. What is meant by this? Is it the Rules for Applicants that is meant? Are there other kinds of ‘lesser rules”?
17. What are “rules in time and space”? What are they meant to accomplish? How do “time and space’ limit the nature of such rules?
18. What is the difference between “rules in time and space” and rules which do not apply to time and space?
19. In what way would the group be ‘held’ (back) if it adhered solely to “rules in time and space”? Why would this be undesirable?
20. What are greater rules? Can you articulate any such rules and state why they are greater rules?
21. What would it mean to adhere to such rules? Why would such adherence be desirable?
22. Send forth the essence of your realization to uplift the field of human consciousness.
23. OM OM