Visualization for Rule VI for Disciples and Initiates, Sentence II
“Let the group know the vivid, flaming, drenching life which floods the fourth when the fifth is known”
1. Align with the soul.
2. Visualize and reaffirm the individual antahkarana.
3. Align with the group soul and realize your identity with it. Emphasize particularly the colors belonging to your soul and personality ray, otherwise indigo blue.
4. Visualize and reaffirm the group antahkarana glowing with all seven colors of the rainbow. Emphasize the color indigo blue of the great synthetic second ray.
5. Utilizing the group antahkarana, imagine the group open and accessible to the levels of the spiritual triad, and increasingly infused by the energies of those dimensions.
6. See the group soul approaching identification with the Spiritual Hierarchy of our planet, and with the Christ at the Heart of Hierarchy.
7. Identify with and as the group soul.
8. Let the group realize that it is composed of members of the Fourth Creative Hierarchy who are intimately related to members of the Fifth Creative Hierarchy.
9. Let the group ponder deeply on the origin, nature and mission of the Fifth Creative Hierarchy, the Solar Angels, the Agnishvattas, the “Hearts of Fiery Love”.
10. Let the group visualize the Solar Angels as animated by the “vivid, flaming, drenching life” characteristic of solar fire. Appreciate the beauty and intensity of this kind of life.
11. Ponder, in this connection, each of the words, “vivid”, “flaming” and “drenching” and attempt to fathom its meaning ‘feelingly’.
12. Visualize the group consciously, meditatively approaching the group of Solar Angels related to the group members. Let each group member be intent on knowing his/her Solar Angel to the extent possible.
13. Focussed within the consciousness of the group, imagine the group as a whole knowing the Solar Angels which have the group members ‘under esoteric supervision’.
14. Visualize the “vivid, flaming, drenching life” which is characteristic of the world of the Solar Angels flooding into the group members and into the group as a whole, as the intimacy of the rapport between Solar Angels and disciples increases.
15. Experience (or imaginatively experience) this vivid, flaming, drenching life to the fullest extent possible. Realize that it is entirely other than the kind of energy which is experienced in the normal human state (habitual to the fourth kingdom of nature).
16. Consciously flooded with the vivid, flaming, drenching life of the Fifth Creative Hierarchy send it forth into the field of humanity to redeem and uplift.
17. OM OM