Visualization for Rule VI for Disciples and Initiates, Sentence I
“Let the group know that life is one and naught can ever take or touch that life.”
1. Align with the soul.
2. Visualize and reaffirm the individual antahkarana.
3. Align with the group soul and realize your identity with it. Emphasize particularly the colors belonging to your soul and personality ray, otherwise indigo blue.
4. Visualize and reaffirm the group antahkarana glowing with all seven colors of the rainbow. Emphasize the color indigo blue of the great synthetic second ray.
5. Utilizing the group antahkarana, imagine the group open and accessible to the levels of the spiritual triad, and increasingly infused by the energies of those dimensions.
6. See the group soul approaching identification with the Spiritual Hierarchy of our planet, and with the Christ at the Heart of Hierarchy.
7. Identifying with and as the group soul, visualize some of the many forms of life found on the physical and subtle planes of this planet.
8. Realize that none of these forms, though each is animated by life, is life itself but only an expression of life.
9. Realize that forms are aggregates which forever gather and disperse, but that life remains the same and unaffected through all this gathering and dispersion.
10. Realize that no living form ‘owns’ its own life—that life precedes and succeeds the presence of form. Rather it is life that ‘owns’ the form.
11. What then, can life be? Enter deeply into a contemplative consideration of the nature of life.
12. Attempt to realize the supremely important fact that although forms are multitudinous, life is one. This means that the one and the same life animates all possible forms. Dwell in deep contemplation on this esoteric fact.
13. View the world of forms while simultaneously holding in consciousness your understanding of life, and realize that although form will always be destroyed, life will remain ever as it is—“Naught can ever take or touch that life”.
14. Send forth the essence of your realization to uplift the field of human consciousness.
15. OM OM