Visualization for Rule V for Disciples and Initiates, Sentence III
“Let the group perceive that Whole and then no longer use the thought, “my soul and thine”.
Align with the soul.
Visualize and reaffirm the individual antahkarana.
Align with the group soul and realize your identity with it. Emphasize particularly the colors belonging to your soul and personality ray, otherwise indigo blue.
Visualize and reaffirm the group antahkarana glowing with all seven colors of the rainbow. Emphasize the color indigo blue of the great synthetic second ray.
Utilizing the group antahkarana, imagine the group open and accessible to the levels of the spiritual triad, and increasingly infused by the energies of those dimensions.
See the group soul approaching identification with the Spiritual Hierarchy of our planet, and with the Christ at the Heart of Hierarchy.
Identifying as a soul-infused personality within the group soul (and, progressively, as the group soul), visualize the group soul becoming infused by the spiritual triad. Identify with and as the triadally-infused group soul. (This is not an easy identification. Thus assure that it is established to the greatest degree possible.)
8. By an act of the creative imagination try to ‘find’ the ‘Group-Eye’. Try to achieve the sense of the group seeing-as-one, together.
9. As if ‘seeing’ within or with the Group-Eye, contemplate the Macrocosmic Whole.
10. Continue this contemplation, increasing as you do so the sense that the Macrocosmic Whole is all there is.
11. Imaginatively look into the group soul field, and then extend your imagination to include the field of all human souls.
12. Realize that although souls appear to be different and distinct, not only are they all linked to each other, but essentially, their consciousness is one, and, in fact, they are all one thing.
13. Realize that there is only One Identity within the Macrocosmic Whole.
14. Realize, therefore, the fundamental illusion of using the thought, “my soul and thine”. Be deeply impressed by the depth of this illusion and resolve to desist in the use of this illusory thought.
15. Ponder on the One Macrocosmic Soul of the One Macrocosmic Whole.
16. Send forth the essence of your realization to uplift the field of human consciousness.
17. OM OM