Visualization for Rule I for Applicants
“Let the disciple search within the heart’s deep cave. If there the fire burns bright, warming his brother yet heating not himself, the hour has come for making application to stand before the door.”
1. Align with the soul.
2. Visualize and reaffirm the individual antahkarana.
3. Align with the group soul and realize your identity with it. Emphasize particularly the colors belonging to your soul and personality ray, otherwise indigo blue.
4. Visualize and reaffirm the group antahkarana glowing with all seven colors of the rainbow. Emphasize the color indigo blue of the great synthetic second ray.
5. Utilizing the group antahkarana, imagine the group open and accessible to the levels of the spiritual triad, and increasingly infused by the energies of those dimensions.
6. See the group soul approaching identification with the Spiritual Hierarchy of our planet, and with the Christ at the Heart of Hierarchy.
7. Identify as the disciple, standing in consciousness ‘between’ the soul on its own plane and the personality.
8. Ponder on the meaning of the “heart’s deep cave”. It surely has several levels of meaning.
9. Visualize that “cave” and imagine that you are searching for that which lies within it. What do you find therein? What do you find to be the desires of your heart?
10. As you search, do you find the bright fires that warm? How do they ‘feel’? Do you also find the fires of desire which heat you? How to they ‘feel’? What may be the experiential difference between these two fires? T
11. Regardless of what you find within the heart’s deep cave (whether good or bad or both) imagine that there burns within that cave a flame of solar fire and feel yourself, as the disciple, warmed by that solar fire.
12. Imagine that solar fire radiating outwards from your heart center (responsive to the soul on its own plane) and reaching various of your brothers who are warmed by it. ‘Feel’ and participate in the process whereby your brothers and sisters receive the warming and bright fires of your heart.
13. Realize how this benevolent experience is different from experiencing the impulsion of the fires which heat your lunar vehicles.
14. Realize that it is the bright fire of love in your heart which gives you the right to stand before the Door of Initiation.
15. Imagine that the hour has come for you to stand before that Door. As you imagine yourself thus standing, intensify the solar fire radiating from your heart, realizing that the more you intensify that solar fire of love, the closer you come to stepping through the Door of Initiation.
16. Send forth the essence of your realization to uplift the field of human consciousness.
17. OM OM